Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This unusual salad is a great alternative to the usual green salad in hot weather. The dressing is delicious. Quick & easy!
- 1 (100 g) packetfried noodles
- 50 g slivered almonds or 50 g pine nuts
- 1⁄2 Chinese cabbage (Wombok)
- 6 green onions, sliced finely
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 4 tablespoons vinegar
- 3 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- Shred the cabbage finely& wash well; drain.
- In a salad bowl toss cabbage, green onions, and almonds or pineniuts.
- Whisk together the dressing ingredients, so the sugar is dissolved.
- Add the dressing to the salad and mix well.
- Just before serving add the noddles and toss thoroughly.
- *Includeshredded cooked chicken as a delicous alternative.