Recipe by Mirj
Another winner from the New York Daily News. This easy main course has a citrus-y flavor thanks to the fresh lemon juice and peel. Partially freezing the meat makes it easier to cut up.
Top Review by directions
nice and crunchy with a nice lemony flavor, liked the twist given to it by adding the coriander powder, i did make it a bit more spicy though! Thanks for the recipie mirj, will make it again!
- 2 cups snow peas
- 1 1⁄4 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 4 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 3 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped scallion
- 2 teaspoons grated lemons, rind of
- cooked buckwheat noodle
Directions See How It's Made
- Snip tips off snow peas.
- Wash them and set aside.
- Cut chicken into 1/4-inch wide strips, each about 3-inches long.
- Toss chicken with coriander in a small bowl.
- In a nonstick wok or heavy skillet, heat half the oil over medium-high heat.
- Add half the chicken and stir-fry just until cooked, about 2 minutes.
- Use a slotted spoon to remove chicken to a plate.
- Heat remaining oil and stir-fry the rest of the chicken until it is cooked.
- Remove to a plate, using slotted spoon.
- Add the snow peas and broth to wok and cook for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until snow peas are soft.
- Return cooked chicken to the wok.
- Stir in lemon juice.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Stir in scallions and lemon peel.
- Stir gently to combine.
- Serve hot over cooked buckwheat noodles.