5 hrs 20 mins
My hairdresser shared this recipe with me. I love it served over egg noodles, but my mom prefers it over rice. Either way, it's super yummy! I often use chicken tenders in this recipe, but my hairdresser uses skinless, boneless thighs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts or 3 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 3/4 ounces Italian salad dressing mix
- 4 tablespoons of melted butter
- 1 (16 ounce) carton whole mushrooms
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Healthy Request cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1Put chicken in crockpot and sprinkle with dressing mix and 2 tablespoons of melted butter.
- 2Cook on low 4-6 hours.
- 3Lightly brush off the dirt from the mushrooms with a damp paper towel, and slice off the tough ends.
- 4Place mushrooms in the crockpot with the chicken and cover.
- 5Melt 2 tbs of butter in sauce pan; saute onion and garlic until onions are clear.
- 6Add soup, cream cheese, and broth.
- 7Stir until smooth.
- 8Add to crockpot, stir together to combine ingredients.
- 9Cover and cook on low for another hour.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crockpot Cream Cheese Chicken & Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (385 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 483.5
- Calories from Fat 242
- Total Fat 26.9 g
- Saturated Fat 13.5 g
- Cholesterol 207.3 mg
- Sodium 525.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 53.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Italian salad dressing mix