Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Super simple and super tasty.
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 large yukon gold potatoes, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1 (6 lb) bone-in turkey breast
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried sage
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Layer onion and potato in bottom of slow cooker. Add wine. Place turkey breast on top. Sprinkle turkey with onion soup, sage and thyme. Drizzle with butter. Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours or high 3-4 hours.
- Optional: drain juices into a saucepan. Whisk in a little flour or cornstarch to thicken. Serve with meat and vegetables.
My family and I enjoyed this so much. Loved how easy it was to prepare. The meat was extremely tender and juicy and the flavor was WOW. I served it for a simple family meal but this is also guest-worthy. Thanks for the post.