8 hrs 5 mins
This is an easy, flavorable way to cook a chuck roast that offers lots of options.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs chuck roast
- 1 (1 ounce) package Italian salad dressing mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 1Trim chuck roast of any excessive fat.
- 2Place chuck roast in crock pot.
- 3Sprinkle dry Italian dressing over meat.
- 4Add water.
- 5Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- 6Use 2 forks to seperate and shred meat.
- 7Serve with mashed potatoes, veggies and crispy rolls.
- 8Also makes great sandwiches, with or without barbeque sauce. Freezes very well.
Browse Our Top Roast Beef Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Roast Beef Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Shredded Beef
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 385.5
- Calories from Fat 266
- Total Fat 29.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 104.3 mg
- Sodium 89.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 27.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Italian salad dressing mix