Crock Pot Shredded Beef Tacos
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
easy shredded beef tacos - place in slow cooker before work, dinner ready when you return.
- Ready In:
- 8hrs 30mins
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless chuck roast
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 cup water
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (16 ounce) jar pace hot sauce
- 3 large jalapenos (fresh or pickled)
- 1 (12 count) package taco shells
- shredded lettuce
- chopped tomatoes
- shredded cheddar cheese
- sour cream
- 1. Place beef and onion in slow cooker.
- 2. Combine water, Pace and seasoning mix in small bowl.
- 3. Pour over beef and onion.
- 4. Place Jalapeno’s on top of roast and mix.
- 5. Cook on LOW for 6-8 hours or until tender.
- 6. Shred beef with two forks or a hand mixer works super
- 7. Place beef in large bowl.
- 8. Fill warmed taco shells with beef mixture.
- 9. Top with lettuce, tomato, cheese, and sour cream.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION