Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Has a nice Mexican flavor.
Make and share this Crock Pot Pulled-Pork Fajitas recipe from Food.com.
- Trim off excess fat from pork.
- Place pork in slow cooker and place onions on top of roast.
- Mix remaining ingredients together except tortillas; pour over pork.
- cover and cook on low heat setting 8 to 10 hours or until pork is very tender.
- Remove pork; place on large platter or cutting board and pull pork apart.
- Place pork in serving bowl and pour sauce on top.
- Spoon filling into tortillas and roll up.
I thought these were good, but to me they didn't taste mexican, more like just bbq pulled pork. Still good!
This is so easy to make and tastes so good! I used salt free fajita seasoning for the Mexican seasoning. This tastes just like barbecued pulled pork with a kick! I will make this again for sure! Thank you for sharing this great recipe!
I've made this many times, and our family enjoys it very much. Thanks, Audrey, for posting.