- 2 1⁄2 lbs boneless pork loin roast
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups barbecue sauce
- 3⁄4 cup salsa
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon Mexican seasoning
- 9 flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim off excess fat from pork.
- Place pork in slow cooker and place onions on top of roast.
- Mix remaining ingredients together except tortillas; pour over pork.
- cover and cook on low heat setting 8 to 10 hours or until pork is very tender.
- Remove pork; place on large platter or cutting board and pull pork apart.
- Place pork in serving bowl and pour sauce on top.
- Spoon filling into tortillas and roll up.