8 hrs 10 mins
Audrey M's Note:
Has a nice Mexican flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim off excess fat from pork.
- 2Place pork in slow cooker and place onions on top of roast.
- 3Mix remaining ingredients together except tortillas; pour over pork.
- 4cover and cook on low heat setting 8 to 10 hours or until pork is very tender.
- 5Remove pork; place on large platter or cutting board and pull pork apart.
- 6Place pork in serving bowl and pour sauce on top.
- 7Spoon filling into tortillas and roll up.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Pulled-Pork Fajitas
Serving Size: 1 (279 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 454.8
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 90.7 mg
- Sodium 1006.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 18.4 g
- Protein 33.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: