Prep 25 mins
Cook 9 hrs
- 5 potatoes, sliced
- 6 slices bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 3 ounces parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- salt and pepper
- Layer all ingredients in lightly greased 3 1/2-quart crock pot; cover and cook on low for 7 to 9 hours.
- Adjust seasonings as needed.
This was a good substantial dish but I found it a little too salty!! From the cheese I guess. The bacon was a nice touch though.
Tasted pretty good. The color was a little bland but the taste was good.
We weren't crazy about this dish. Would be good for kids. I did like the bacon and it stayed crisp.