1/3 Photos of Crock Pot Jambalaya
9 hrs 20 mins
While I haven't yet tried this crock pot dish, it sounds wonderful. If you try it before me, pls let me know how it is!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 large onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 2 medium celery ribs, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cups smoked sausage, chopped fully cooked
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper sauce
- 3/4 lb medium shrimp, uncooked peeled deveined, thawed if frozen
- 1Mix all ingredients except shrimp in slow cooker.
- 2Cover and cook on Low setting for 7 to 8 hours (or High setting for 3 to 4 hours), or until vegetables are tender.
- 3Stir in shrimp; cover and cook on Low setting about 1 hour or until shrimp are pink and firm.
- 4Serve with rice.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Jambalaya
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 62.7
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 53.7 mg
- Sodium 405.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 7.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: