This turned out great and is one of the best crock pot meals I've ever had. When I was throwing it all together in the slow cooker I decided to add in a couple handfuls of baby carrots... delicious!
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 2 chicken breasts (I used bone-in, skin on but I'm sure you could use 3-4 boneless, skinless)
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper (or to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- carrot (optional)
- Place potatoes in the bottom of crock pot (top potatoes with carrots, if using).
- Top with Chicken breasts.
- Combine the remaining ingredients and pour over the chicken and potatoes.
- Cook on the low setting for 10-12 hours.