Creamy Crock Pot Chicken & Potato
- Ready In:
- 6hrs 5mins
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 4 -5 chicken breasts, frozen
- 6 -8 red potatoes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 10 ounces water (just use empty soup can)
- 1 (8 ounce) bag three-cheese blend (Kraft 3Cheese crumbles)
- Place 1/2 cubed red potatoes in crock pot, layer chicken breast on top, add rest of ingredients (except cheese), and rest of cubed potatoes on top.
- Cook for about 6-7 hours on low, stir in cheese about an hour before serving. Serve in bowl with your favorite dinner rolls.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Made this recipe yesterday for dinner. Bought thawed chicken breast that was on sale. Cubed it, and my boyfriend added a little brown sugar, brown sugar bourbon (Grill Mates) dry seasoning, and butter and cooked it prior to adding to the slow cooker. Cooked the whole thing for 4 hours on high and it turned out AMAZING!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm currently a stay at home mom after working as an office & billing manager for over 5 years. I live in a small town near Indianapolis Indiana. I have a wonderful husband and almost 4 year old son. I have never been much of a cook, I have always loved to bake, but now that I'm home I have the time to prepare meals and learn new things, and I'm really starting to enjoy it :) One of my best friends introduced me to this site, and I glad she did! I used the crock pot for the first time thanks to an easy recipe off Zaar! I look forward to finding and trying out more yummy recipes!