Creamy Rotisserie Chicken & Potato Soup
photo by Walmart
- Ready In:
- 1 large russet potato, peeled & cubed
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can 98% Fat Free Campbell's Cream of Celery soup
- 1 cup PictSweet Frozen 3 Pepper & Onion Blend
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken, shredded
- In a stockpot, cook frozen pepper and onion vegetable blend with 1 tablespoon of butter on medium to medium-high heat for 5 minutes or until peppers are soft and onions are translucent in color. Add potatoes and chicken stock. Bring soup to a boil then cover and reduce heat down to medium-high. Cook for 10-15 minutes until potatoes are tender. Once potatoes are tender, remove lid, add shredded chicken and cream of celery soup. Stir until combined. Cook an additional 5 minutes.
- This dish was created by Walmart Mom, Heather Batts.
- Serve in your favorite soup bowl with crackers. Season with salt & pepper to taste.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!