Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
An easy recipe for working families. It taste good and is a family favorite.
- 2 1⁄2 lbs cubed steak
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms (no salt)
- 1 (12 ounce) package egg noodles
- Place all the ingredients in the crock pot except the egg noodles.
- Cook on 6 hours high or 8-10 hours on low.
- Once the cubed steak is finished cooking, cook the egg noodles as directed on package.
- Serve cubed steak over egg noodles.
What an easy and really good recipe! Just way too hot to cook here at the beach so I tried this recipe tonight and it was a hit. I didn't have Cream of Celery soup so used 1 can Cream of Mushroom and 1 can of Golden Mushroom. Still awesome but can't wait to try it with the Cream of Celery! Will surely be making this again. Oh - didn't have egg noodles either so served over rice!!!!
Hi. This is Jim from the post below. I do put in a very long day at my office making thousands of copies. I enjoy this crock pot cubed steak dinner, but i always say to my darling wife, "What ever happened to steak steak?" All you little people like the cube steak, but a superstar like me needs a steak steak. Right Ma?
Hi, I made the Crock Pot Cubed Steak Dinner for my husband Jimmy. He puts in a long day at the office and since I'm never, ever home when he gets here I thought since I can't give him a normal steak dinner, this would just have to do. I made the Crock Pot Cubed Steak Dinner at 7 in the morning and left for work, when I got back from work at 10 that night, Jimmy was in Crock Pot Cubed Steak Heaven! He was asleep on the sofa,a little drool all over the front of his shirt, thats how I know he liked it! He's going to have the leftovers tomorrow and the best part is that I don't even have to take it out of the crock pot, it will keep on the counter another day or two, I figure.