Recipe by lfd4048
An easy recipe for working families. It taste good and is a family favorite.
Top Review by For JT's Grandma
What an easy and really good recipe! Just way too hot to cook here at the beach so I tried this recipe tonight and it was a hit. I didn't have Cream of Celery soup so used 1 can Cream of Mushroom and 1 can of Golden Mushroom. Still awesome but can't wait to try it with the Cream of Celery! Will surely be making this again. Oh - didn't have egg noodles either so served over rice!!!!
- 2 1⁄2 lbs cubed steak
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms (no salt)
- 1 (12 ounce) package egg noodles