This is a recipe from Taste of Home that I tinkered with. You will love serving this tender melt in your mouth roast. Serve with creamy mashed potatoes.
- Place roast in slow cooker.
- In medium bowl mash cranberry sauce;stir in sugar, juice, mustard and cloves.
- Pour over roast. Cover and cook on Low for 6-8 hours or until meat is tender.
- Remove roast and keep warm. Skim fat from juices.
- Measure 2 cups of the cooking liquid adding water if necessary;pour in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and thicken with mixture of cornstarch and water.
- Season with salt and pepper. Serve with sliced pork.