Recipe by Sage
This is a recipe from Taste of Home that I tinkered with. You will love serving this tender melt in your mouth roast. Serve with creamy mashed potatoes.
Top Review by JettnStewie
Sorry, but I have to say that this is one of the worst recipes I have ever made! I had to make a different sauce and marinate the cooked pork over night to change the taste. Husband went out and bought a pizza for our dinner. I consider myself a very good cook and just wanted to try something different.
- 1360.77 g boneless pork loin roast
- 453.59 g can cranberry sauce
- 14.79 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml orange juice
- 4.92 ml dry mustard
- 0.59 ml ground cloves
- 29.58 ml cornstarch
- 29.58 ml cold water
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place roast in slow cooker.
- In medium bowl mash cranberry sauce;stir in sugar, juice, mustard and cloves.
- Pour over roast. Cover and cook on Low for 6-8 hours or until meat is tender.
- Remove roast and keep warm. Skim fat from juices.
- Measure 2 cups of the cooking liquid adding water if necessary;pour in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and thicken with mixture of cornstarch and water.
- Season with salt and pepper. Serve with sliced pork.