Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
The original recipe calls for canned corned beef, but I have always used left over corned beef from a roast. Recipe is adapted from a crock pot cookbook I got from the library, I don't remember the author.
- 1 lb cooked corned beef (chopped or shredded)
- 1⁄4 lb Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 cup milk
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 -5 potatoes, cubed
- 3 -4 carrots, sliced
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- Add everything to crock pot, mixing well.
- Cook on high for 6-8 hours.