Recipe by Jen Santiago
I love this Crock-Pot chicken recipe for two reasons: one, my family loves it and two, it is so easy to make! I got this recipe from my sister. She has two children of her own, and they love it too! It's also the best leftovers in the world -- if there are any!
Top Review by PugMomma
Yummy! I make a Mexican Soup very similar to this. BUT, I recently took a food safety certification course, and you should never put frozen meat into a crock pot. With the low heat, the bacteria can build up during the slow thawing to cooking time. Just thought I'd share that info!
- 4 -5 boneless chicken breasts, frozen
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn
- 1 (15 ounce) jar salsa, any kind
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Take 4-5 frozen, yes, frozen, boneless chicken breasts put into crock pot.
- Add 1 can of black beans, drained, 1 jar of salsa, 1 can of corn drained.
- Keep in crock pot on high for about 4-5 hours or until chicken is cooked.
- Add 1 package of cream cheese (just throw it on top!) and let sit for about 1/2 hour.
- All done and enjoy!