Crock Pot Chicken With Black Beans in Cream Sauce
Quick to prepare chicken dish for the crock pot.
- Ready In:
- 6 boneless chicken breasts, cut in 1 - 2 " cubes
- 2 (15 ounce) cans corn, drained
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups salsa
- 8 ounces neufchatel cheese
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Add all ingredients to crock pot, except Neufchatel cheese.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or on high for 4 hours.
- Stir in cheese cut into cubes, turn off heat. Let sit for 20-30 minutes.
- Stir to blend in cheese.
- Serve over rice, chips or on wraps.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I used half breast and half thighs, that is what I had on hand. Hubby loved this recipe, everytime I would open the crock pot to stir contents, he would ask if it was ready yet. I used a little less cream cheese than called for, and it was still delicious. Next time I'm planning on adding frozen chopped okra and gr. beans, some chopped carrots, celery, onion and mushroom, and when almost done, add chopped cilantro, instead of serving over rice. Less carbs. lolReply
see 20 more