6 hrs 10 mins
I threw a few things together with ideas from different recipes, and even though I say it myself it was delicious LOL. I served it with spanish rice, grated cheese , shredded lettuce and sour cream
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can Ro-tel Mexican festival tomatoes (with lime and cilantro)
- 1 (10 ounce) can chicken mushroom soup
- 1 cup hot salsa
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1/2 cup buttermilk (or regular milk)
- 1Mix the cream cheese and rotel tomatoes together in the crock pot.
- 2Stir in the soup, salsa, milk and black beans.
- 3Add the chicken to the crock pot.
- 4Cook on low for 6 hours.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Chicken Ole
Serving Size: 1 (345 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 367.6
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 91.8 mg
- Sodium 1077.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 29.0 g