Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I threw a few things together with ideas from different recipes, and even though I say it myself it was delicious LOL. I served it with spanish rice, grated cheese , shredded lettuce and sour cream
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can Ro-tel Mexican festival tomatoes (with lime and cilantro)
- 1 (10 ounce) can chicken mushroom soup
- 1 cup hot salsa
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1⁄2 cup buttermilk (or regular milk)
- Mix the cream cheese and rotel tomatoes together in the crock pot.
- Stir in the soup, salsa, milk and black beans.
- Add the chicken to the crock pot.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.