Quickie Chickie Ole
- Ready In:
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast, frozen
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried chipotle powder
- 1⁄4 cup picante sauce
- 1⁄8 - 1⁄4 cup monterey jack cheese, grated
- green onion, sliced, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Sprinkle chicken breast with chipotle powder.
- Bake about 15 minutes.
- Top with picante sauce.
- When almost done (about 10-15 minutes) sprinkle with cheese and top with green onions.
- Return to oven until cheese melts, about 3-5 minutes.
Join The Conversation
I haven't tried this particular recipe, but it is almost identical to a fish recipe I make (which is why I'm giving it 5 stars, to keep the overall rating consistent). I use thawed tilapia filets, sprinkle with some seasoning, cover with picante sauce, cheese, and crushed tortilla chips, and bake for about 15 min at 350. Now I'm going to have to try it with chicken!