Crock Pot Chicken Ole
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I threw a few things together with ideas from different recipes, and even though I say it myself it was delicious LOL. I served it with spanish rice, grated cheese , shredded lettuce and sour cream
- Ready In:
- 6hrs 10mins
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can Ro-tel Mexican festival tomatoes (with lime and cilantro)
- 1 (10 ounce) can chicken mushroom soup
- 1 cup hot salsa
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1⁄2 cup buttermilk (or regular milk)
- Mix the cream cheese and rotel tomatoes together in the crock pot.
- Stir in the soup, salsa, milk and black beans.
- Add the chicken to the crock pot.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Great recipe. Very tasty! I used cream of mushroom soup in place of the chicken mushroom soup and plain milk instead of buttermilk. It's not pretty when it comes out ..lol.. but incredibly delicious. I served it over white rice the first time and next day I spooned it over shredded lettuce and topped it with shredded cheese, sour cream and sliced avocado. Yummmmmm! I will make this again for sure. Thanks ChefDebs! :)Reply
This was pretty darn good! One word of caution: if you aren't into spicy foods, you may want to use medium or mild salsa, because the hot salsa makes it pretty spicy. Otherwise, it was yummy. I didn't have any problems with the cream cheese not melting because I used a wire whisk to mix the ingredients together. I will be making this again!Reply
After taking her first bite, my daughter said, "this is great!" "Let's have it again." I didn't add the buttermilk because I was cooking it for eight hours and didn't want the buttermilk to spoil. I mixed everything together as stated but the cream cheese didn't smooth into the tomatoes very smoothly. Some of the cream cheese didn't melt all the way after cooking. This was still FANTASTIC! and will go into the keep pile.Reply
see 2 more