Easy Creamy Chicken Ole
photo by Rayndrop
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- For the oven: Preheat oven to 375.
- Place chicken in a 13 x 9 baking dish.
- Combine all remaining ingredients, mix very well and pout over chicken. Turn once to coat all sides.
- Cover w/ foil and bake at 375 for 30 minutes.
- Remove cover and bake uncoveres for additional 20-25 minutes, or until chicken is done.
- Crockpot: Place chicken in crockpot.
- Mix everything else together and pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for about 7 hours or until done.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!