1/7 Photos of Crock Pot Chicken, Gravy and Stuffing
6 hrs 20 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper and place chicken breasts in crock pot. Pour Chicken broth over breasts.
- 2Put one slice of Swiss cheese on each breast. Combine both cans of soup and milk.
- 3Cover chicken breasts with soup mixture. Sprinkle stuffing mix over all.
- 4Drizzle melted butter on top.
- 5Cook on low for 6 hours or high for 3.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Chicken, Gravy and Stuffing
Serving Size: 1 (399 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 594.1
- Calories from Fat 390
- Total Fat 43.4 g
- Saturated Fat 22.9 g
- Cholesterol 170.3 mg
- Sodium 1632.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 37.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Pepperidge Farm Herb Stuffing