1/2 Photos of Crock Pot - Chicken Corn Chowder
5 hrs 15 mins
Seasoned Cook's Note:
AWESOME Flavor!! A satisfying and fulfilling chowder for any lunch or dinner....just add crusty bread!! A good year around mainstay entree in our home! Cooks while you work or shop! Easy preparation!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly brown chicken pieces in butter and set aside. Saute onion and celery.
- 2Place carrots, potatoes, onion, celery and corn in crock pot. Put chicken pieces on top. Add chicken broth. Add salt and pepper (to taste).
- 3Turn crock pot to low and cook 4 to 5 hours. During last 10 minutes of cooking add evaporated milk and cheese. Stir lightly to allow cheese to melt.
- 4Note: If a thicker chowder is desired, add -- 1 tablespoon cornstarch dissolved in 2 tablespoons of cold water. Also, smash a few potatoes for thickening.
- 5Serve with crusty bread and enjoy!.
Browse Our Top Chowders Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot - Chicken Corn Chowder
Serving Size: 1 (449 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 512.1
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 107.6 mg
- Sodium 639.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 36.9 g