Recipe by MizzNezz
If you feel like a Chinese type dinner, this is a good one.
Top Review by Leta
Wonderful dish! And it was so nice to have it done and the kitchen already clean. I served it over rice. At the last minute I decided to add about 1/2 cup of roasted cashews to give it a bit of crunch, and that worked really well. Definitely 5 stars! This one goes in my cookbook!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork steak, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 green pepper, cut into strips
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce