1/6 Photos of Crispy Pork Chops
Got this idea from the Food Network - tweaked it a bit and came up with this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1This recipe is pictured with fauxtaters. The recipe can also be found in my public recipes.
- 2In a bowl large enough to maneuver the pork chops - combine the egg, mustard, Tabasco, oregano, salt and pepper.
- 3Whisk until nice and frothy.
- 4In a separate bowl have ready the crushed breakfast cereal. Set aside until ready to cook.
- 5In a frying pan heat approximately 1/2 inch deep oil.
- 6Put your chops between a couple of sheets of plastic wrap and beat them until they are half as thick.
- 7Dredge the chops in the egg mixture then coat them with cereal.
- 8Gently lay in the hot oil and cook for 4- 5 minutes on each side.
- 9Let rest on paper towel to absorb excess oil for approximately 3 minutes.
- 10Slice and serve for presentation or serve whole.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (218 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 42.4
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 105.7 mg
- Sodium 200.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: