These are sure to be a kid pleaser...a little better for them than the fried ravioli that many little ones like. Found this in "The Taming of the C.A.N.D.Y. Monster"
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In medium bowl, combine bread crumbs and cheese.
- In small bowl, combine sour cream and milk.
- Dip ravioli in sour cream mixture, then in bread crumb mixture to coat evenly.
- Place ravioli on nonstick baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until ravioli are crisp and lightly browned.
- Serve immediately with pasta sauce.
DH and I really weren't all that fond of these. The flavor was good, but the texture just wasn't close enough to the fried texture that makes crispy ravioli so wonderful. I might try these again, but not really sure.
My son comes over each Sunday night for dinner - we decided to have Italian night, but wanted something different from the standard tomato-based sauce. I had cheese ravioli in the freezer, and viola! What a great treat! We loved these so much we did not have room to enjoy your recipe for Chicken Italiano, but it was served up and delicious the next day. As one reviewer noted, I also thawed the ravioli briefly.
OH MY GOD!!! This is the best cheese ravioli I've ever had. My whole family absolutly LOVED it! This is a recipe you MUST try!