Creamy cheesy and very good. Try this one for your next pot luck
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 lbs potatoes, peeled and cut up (about 6 cups)
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1In a large saucepan cook potatoes for 10 to 12 minutes or until tender.
- 2Drain rinse with cold water.
- 3Drain again.
- 4In a large bowl stir together the soup sour cream cream cheese and butter.
- 5Stir in 1/4 cup of the shredded cheese, 3 tbsp of the green onions, milk garlic salt and pepper.
- 6Stir in potatoes.
- 7Put in 2 quart baking dish.
- 8Bake at 350°F for 25 to 30 minutes or until heated through.
- 9Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- 10Let stand 5 minutes.
- 11Sprinkle with remaining green onions.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Potluck Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (511 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 609.3
- Calories from Fat 280
- Total Fat 31.1 g
- Saturated Fat 18.1 g
- Cholesterol 81.3 mg
- Sodium 743.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.6 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 17.0 g