photo by lazyme
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 tablespoon onion, minced
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 12 ounces sour cream
- 2 lbs hash browns
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Put mixture in a greased 13 x 9 pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees Fahrenheit for 1 hour.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I made this with 1/2 c of butter and still felt that it could have been less, because the grease pooled on the top for me. I really liked the flavor and will make it again. I will probably use 1/4 c of butter and will cook the hash browns before I mix it together. I had frozen hash browns and the moisture made it a little bit mushier. I have no doubt that this will be delicious next time. I'll probably also cook it longer, because I like it when the cheese browns. Thanks for the recipe!
see 2 more reviews