Recipe by iewe
My daughter won't eat this (seafood is "icky" to her), but my husband and I will eat her portion :) This makes a simple (yet rich) dish! Came from Bertolli (as they make the pasta sauce).
Top Review by Ang11002
This was very tasty! I made it for Italy ZWT4. The dill in this intrigued me and it actually works! I didnt see the need for the chicken broth and may even decrease the shrimp to 1/2 lb next time. My 6 yr old really liked it and even ate the peas! Thats a + in my book. Thank you:)
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 453.59 g medium shrimp, uncooked, peeled and deveined
- 2.46 ml dill weed
- 425.24 g jar garlic alfredo sauce
- 236.59 ml frozen green pea, thawed
- 59.14 ml chicken broth
- 226.79 g angel hair pasta, cooked and drained
- parmesan cheese (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In large skillet, heat Olive Oil over medium-high heat and cook shrimp with dill weed, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- Stir in Sauce, peas and broth.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until sauce is heated through.
- Serve over hot angel hair pasta and top with grated Parmesan cheese.