Recipe by Ann McMaster
This is an easy recipe and does not require a candy thermometer. Creamy Dark Chocolate Fudge
Top Review by BarbaraK
This is simple and good. I made this as well as recipe 22015 as a thank you for the folks I work with. I have gotten nothin but compliments. So may I extend my compliments to you Ann on a wonderful recipe. My compliments and thanks.
- 3 (6 ounce) packages semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk, Sweetened
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 dash salt
- 1⁄2-1 cup nuts, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- In a heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt chips and miniature marshmallows with sweetened condensed milk and salt. Remove from heat; stir in nuts and vanilla.
- Spread evenly into wax paper-lined 8 or 9-inch square pan.
- Chill for 2 hours or until firm.
- Turn fudge onto cutting board; peel off paper and cut into squares.
- Store loosely covered at room temperature.