Dark Chocolate Fudge
photo by dianelynn1970
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 dash salt
- 1 cup shelled walnuts (optional) or 1 cup other nuts, chopped, to taste (optional)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- In heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt chips w/milk and salt.
- Remove from heat and stir in walnuts and vanilla.
- Spread evenly into wax paper lined 8 or 9" square pan.
- Chill pan 2 hours or until firm.
- Turn fudge onto cutting board, peel off wax paper and cut into squares.
- Store loosely covered at room temperature.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 5 more reviews
Very good!! I love the 'easiness!! I did mine in the microwave, on Med-Hi for 2-min, stirred well, added almond extract instead of vanilla, & made sure I left plenty in the bowl to lick while the rest hardened in the fridge for later. I've made this several times now & it's worked out great. Thanks!!!