BEAUTIFUL - GOOD ENOUGH FOR COMPANY AND CAN BE PREPARED AHEAD. THE BONUS IS IT TASTES GREAT! I SERVE WITH A MIXED BLACK BEAN SALAD AND WILD RICE.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute onion in butter until soft, add red pepper, cream cheese, 1/2 cup jack and salt/pepper.
- 2Set aside.
- 3Heat oil in pan and dip each tortilla each side for a few seconds until limp.
- 4Spoon 1/3 cup of the filling down the center and roll to enclose.
- 5Set in sprayed 9x13 baking pan seam side down.
- 6(you can cover and refrigerate at this point-bring to room temp before baking) Spoon cream and remaining cheese over enchiladas and bake uncovered for 20 minutes.
- 7Garnish with coriander and lime wedges.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 532.0
- Calories from Fat 322
- Total Fat 35.8 g
- Saturated Fat 20.6 g
- Cholesterol 101.1 mg
- Sodium 678.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 17.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: