Recipe by AubieGirl
A friend made this one night and it was so absolutly delicious that my mom and I just had to have the recipe! These enchiladas are so creamy that they just melt in your mouth. YUM!
Top Review by Debbie R.
Really great! I used nonfat neufchatel (aka fat-free Philadelphia) and low-fat Weight Watchers. It made 12 enchiladas, They were filling enough that 1.5 satisfied me and 2.5 satisfied my husband. I didn't have to soften the flour tortillas; that's usually only necessary with corn tortillas. To cook the chickien breasts, I put them in a sprayed dish with a couple Tbs. of water; cooked at high four about 8 minutes (covered). Let them sit a few minutes before shredded. The meat was finished (no pink juices) and yet still juicy in the finished producct. I think these may be good with a little fat-free sour cream and a touch of cayenne pepper in the sauce. We'll definitely be eating these again.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded cheddar cheese or 1 (8 ounce) package Mexican blend cheese
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 5 1⁄2 ounces milk (1/2 a can)
- flour tortilla
- 1 (18 ounce) jar salsa
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook, Debone and shred chicken.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt cream cheese and 1/2 the package of shredded cheese together. Add 1/2 jar of salsa and chicken.
- Warm tortillas according to package and fill the warm tortillas with the chicken mixture.
- Place in a nonstick sprayed dish.
- Mix soup and 1/2 can of milk together and pour over the tortillas.
- Pour remaining salsa over tortillas and top with remaining cheese.
- Cook until the cheese is melted.