Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 4 eggs
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, minced
- Whisk eggs and sour cream in a bowl until creamy and smooth.
- Mix in cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Melt butter in skillet over medium heat. Pour in egg mixture; cook, stirring constantly, until eggs reach the desired consistency.
- Mix in basil during the final minutes of cooking.
Lovely easy recipe with the cheese & Basil making the difference. Loved my Sunday Brunch served with 3 Korn Toast and stir fry peppers garlic, tomato & left over Hot Italian patty Mmmm Brunch