Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Rich and delicious!
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 -2 teaspoon milk
- In a small mixer bowl, beat butter, cocoa, corn syrup and vanilla until blended.
- Add powdered sugar and milk; beat until spreading consistency.
- Note: This makes enough for an 8x8" pan; double it for a 9x13" pan.
I was delighted with this recipe! It makes a thin frosting on a 9x13 pan so if you like a thicker frosting I would definately suggest doubling the recipe. Very Yummy!
This was a lovely creamy and sweet chocolate frosting for Recipe #32204 by Karen =^..^= I added a dash of cinnamon and about 1 T strong coffee along with the milk. Decadent! Thanks Joy1996!
This was so nice and creamy. Thanks for posting.