1/9 Photos of Creamsicle Cake - Jello Cake
Melanie Murray's Note:
This is a very tasty cake. It is so moist. It is a family tradition at my house.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) box orange cake mix
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1/3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1/4 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 2 (3 ounce) packages orange gelatin
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (8 ounce) container thawed Cool Whip
- 1Bake cake as directed in 9x13 inch pan.
- 2When done, use fork to punch holes around the entire top of cake.
- 3Let cool.
- 4In bowl, mix 1 box gelatin, 1 cup hot water, and 1 cup cold water. Allow the gelatin to thicken.
- 5Pour over the top of cake and refrigerate 2-3 hours.
- 6Mix remaining box of gelatin, pudding, milk and vanilla together.
- 7Beat well.
- 8Fold dessert topping into mixture and spread on top of cake.
- 9Keep refrigerated.
- 10If you cannot find orange cake mix, use a box lemon and add 1 small envelope of orange drink mix (kool aid) to the batter.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamsicle Cake - Jello Cake
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 621.9
- Calories from Fat 239
- Total Fat 26.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 75.3 mg
- Sodium 747.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 88.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 64.1 g
- Protein 8.1 g