- 1 (8 ounce) cream cheese
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 medium carrots, diced
- 1⁄2 cup green bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup white Cheez Whiz (cheese spread)
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 celery, chopped
- 3 cups milk
- chicken bouillon powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Sautee onion and garlic in butter or margarine.
- Add carrot, celery and bell pepper and cook , stirring until they soften.
- Add milk and cream cheese and mix, stirring, until cream cheese melts.
- Add the white spreadable processed cheese.
- Season with powdered chicken bouillon, to taste.