Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pimento stuffed olive
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 12 slices thin sandwich bread
- Combine cream cheese, olives, walnuts and mayonnaise.
- Spread on 6 slices of bread, cover with remaining 6 slices.
- Trim crusts and cut each sandwich into thirds.
Simple to put together, and a real good sandwich! The wife and I loved them. We will be adding this to our sandwich choices for lunch. It gets tiring making the same ole same ole sammie all the time, so this one is being added to our long list of new Zaar Sandwiches that we have tried recently. Another winner! Thanks for sharing. Don
I've always loved cream cheese and olive sandwiches! The walnuts are a unique twist, but yum!
Those that like olives will LOVE this sandwich! Very bold flavor and different. Everyone really liked the nuts in the recipe. Super easy to make. Will make again. Thank you!