Cream Cheese and Olive Everything
- Ready In:
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese (room temperature)
- 20 -25 stuffed green olives (cut up)
- 2 tablespoons olive juice
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon milk
- If my cream cheese is not at room temperature (as it usually is not), I put it in a bowl and microwave it just a little to soften it--don't cook it.
- On a bread board, cut the olives up; if you want more or less, use what you like (I like a lot of olives).
- Put in the olive juice and milk and mix well.
- If you want it for a dip, add the sour cream--adding more if you want.
- Keep refrigerated.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation