Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 177.44 ml Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening or 1 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 177.44 ml brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 large eggs
- 9.85 ml vanilla extract
- 236.59 ml Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml ground cinnamon
- 1.23 ml salt
- 650.62 ml old fashioned oats
- 236.59 ml dried cranberries
- 236.59 ml walnuts, chopped
- HEAT oven to 350ºF. Coat baking sheets with no-stick cooking spray.
- BEAT shortening, sugar and brown sugar in large bowl at medium speed of electric mixer until blended. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in small bowl. Beat into shortening mixture until smooth. Stir in oats, dried cranberries and walnuts. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls about 2-inches apart on prepared baking sheets.
- BAKE 10 to 12 minutes or until light brown. Cool on baking sheets 2 minutes. Place on cooling rack to cool completely.