Recipe by Lady Morrgian
This is my mother-inlaws meatballs. We have them at every family gathering and my husband begs for them at home for a special treat, and will even call his mom just to make sure she is making them before we go over to their house! I hope you enjoy this simple but yummy concoction!
- 1 (14 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle chili sauce (we like Hines best)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 50 -60 meatballs (1 bag frozen or your own blend. )
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small saucepan or microwave slowly melt the cranberry sauce until it is very smooth. (Microwave normally takes about 2 min on %50 stirring every 45 seconds)
- Mix in chile sauce, brown sugar and lemon juice and stir until well blended.
- Mix with your meatballs and place in Crockpot on low for about 2hours.