Recipe by katie in the UP
This is one of our favorites...easy to throw together for company. I've been making it for years, really can't remember how it originated. I promised this year...I wouldn't wait for the Christmas Holidays before I made it again.
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- 29.58 ml honey
- 1.23 ml cinnamon
- 439.41 g can whole berry cranberry sauce (*)
- 78.07 ml slivered almonds, toasted
- assorted cracker
Directions See How It's Made
- *Duringthe Holiday times,left over fresh cranberry sauce is great!
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, honey and cinnamon until smooth.
- Spread onto a serving dish or plate.
- In a bowl, stir cranberry sauce until it reaches a spreading consistency; spread over cream cheese mixture (leaving about 1 inch around sides of cheese showing-- makes it pretty) Sprinkle with almonds.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours.
- Serve with crackers.