1/3 Photos of Cranberry Cornbread Scones
Charlotte J's Note:
Another recipe that sounds good for the holidays.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Grease a large cookie sheet.
- 3Combine flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder and salt in medium bowl and stir until mixed.
- 4Cut butter into flour mixture with a pastry blender until coarse crumbs form.
- 5Add milk and stir with fork just until a sticky dough forms.
- 6Gently stir sweetened dried cranberries into dough.
- 7Turn the dough out onto a floured surface and knead gently about 10 times.
- 8Pat dough into a ½-inch thick circle.
- 9Cut out dough circles with 2 ½-inch biscuit cutter and place on cookie sheet.
- 10Bake 14 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.
- 11Serve warm or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Scones Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Cornbread Scones
Serving Size: 1 (724 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 231.8
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 18.5 mg
- Sodium 279.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 12.6 g
- Protein 3.6 g