Another recipe that sounds good for the holidays.
Make and share this Cranberry Cornbread Scones recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease a large cookie sheet.
- Combine flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder and salt in medium bowl and stir until mixed.
- Cut butter into flour mixture with a pastry blender until coarse crumbs form.
- Add milk and stir with fork just until a sticky dough forms.
- Gently stir sweetened dried cranberries into dough.
- Turn the dough out onto a floured surface and knead gently about 10 times.
- Pat dough into a ½-inch thick circle.
- Cut out dough circles with 2 ½-inch biscuit cutter and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake 14 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.