Recipe by Samantha in Ut
This is wonderful with turkey! Process time is for up to 1,000 ft so adjust for your area if needed.
- 3 cups cranberries, whole
- 1 1⁄4 cups finely chopped onions
- 1 1⁄4 cups chopped candied pineapple
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped gingerroot
- 1⁄4 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 teaspoon graed orange zest
- 1 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 cup golden raisin
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan combine cranberries, onions, pineapple, garlic, gingerroot, zest and juice and vinegar. Bring to a boil voer medium-ghihg heat stirring occasionally. Reduce heat cover and boil gently until cranberrries soften and burst, about 15 minutes. Add sugar, raisins, water, mustard, cinnamon, cloves and cayenne. Boil gently, stirring frequently about 15 minutes.(Will be a little runny but thickens as it cools).
- Prepare canner, lids and jars.
- Ladle chutney leave 1/2 in headspace. Wipe rim, remove air bubbles, place lid and rings. Process 10 minutes.