Recipe by Lisa in Oregon
this recipe is wonderful and very filling! my family loves it. I hope yours does too :o)
Top Review by Barbasol
I'm giving this 5 stars because I didn't even get to taste it!! I made it up for my daughter and the babysitter, only making half the recipe, and the whole thing disappeared!! I'm sure I'll try it again, perhaps when I can be home to taste it.
- 4 chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1 grated onion
- 4 cups Ritz crackers
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- toasted almond
Directions See How It's Made
- cook and cube chicken (I boil it).
- crush crackers and pour 1/2 cup of butter and mix, place 1/2 crackers in a 9x13 baking dish and spread.
- mix sauce (soup, onion, mayo, chicken broth) combine chicken and sauce mix and stir.
- place sauce/chicken mix ontop of crackers.
- next place rest of crackers and bake 325 for 35-45 minutes until top is golden brown.