Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
Yummy soup I change according to what is in the pantry!
- 8 ounces crabmeat
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 16 ounces tomato soup
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half or 1⁄2 cup cream
- 2 (12 ounce) cans evaporated milk
- Saute onion and bell pepper till soft.
- Add crab meat, milks and soup.
- I add salt, pepper, garlic salt, crab boil, seafood seasoning- whatever floats your boat.
- Sometimes I add corn- frozen.
- I add or lessen the milks as to how much I am making- sometimes I add some stewed tomatoes.
- Can be made thicker and served over rice- also good with shrimp.
- Do not boil- the milks will separate and it will be ruined! SIMMER ONLY!
- Good on a cold day!