Prep 1 hr
Cook 45 mins
This dish is a wonderful way to sample the "High-End" of Low Country cuisine.
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 2 lemons, juice of
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 lb lump crabmeat
- 1 lb large shrimp, cleaned and deveined
- In a large saucepan, saute shallots t in olive oil.
- Add wine and cook over low heat for 2 minutes.
- Add heavy cream, minced garlic, paprika, Cajun Creole Seasoning, lemon pepper, parsley flakes and cayenne pepper.
- Cook on low heat for 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and fold in parmesan cheese.
- Fold in lump crabmeat.
- Let crabmeat mixture chill for 1 hour.
- Butterfly shrimp.
- Place on lined baking sheet.
- Place 1 teaspoon of crabmeat mix on each shrimp.
- Fan tail over mix.
- Bake at 400 degree oven for 4 minutes.