Crab Stuffed Shrimp
Living on the intercoastal waterway, we have have good local seafood suppliers. This is great for a dinner party. Stuffing can also be frozen.
- Ready In:
- 2 1⁄2 cups cubed bread
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 3⁄4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 3 tablespoons diced bell peppers
- 1 lb lump crabmeat
- 3 lbs jumbo shrimp
- Mix all ingredients together and lightly salt and pepper to taste.
- Roll dressing into a ball and place on top of shrimp, which have been cleaned and defined and placed in a shallow pan.
- Brush tops with lemon butter and bake at 350 for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Serve with a wedge of lemon and tartar sauce or cocktail sauce.
- Recipe makes enough for a dozen serving size of 6 shrimp each.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION