1/5 Photos of Crab Stuffed Avocado
This is great for a light lunch. Cook time is the time it takes to drain crabmeat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb cooked cooked chilled rinsed and picked over fresh crabmeat
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped scallion
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish (can also use half sweet pickle and half dill pickle)
- 1/2 cup toasted sliced almonds
- 2 -3 avocados
- 1Place the crabmeat in a paper towel-lined bowl.
- 2Allow to stand for 15 minutes.
- 3Remove paper towel.
- 4Mix mayonnaise, lemon pepper, celery, pickle relish and toasted almonds together.
- 5Gently toss with crabmeat.
- 6Slice avocado in 2 around the seed.
- 7Split and remove seed and discard.
- 8If desired, put a little lemon juice on the avocado before filling. Fill seed hole and tops of avocado with crab mixture sprinkle with a little paprika, and serve immediately on a green bed of lettuce.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crab Stuffed Avocado
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 617.8
- Calories from Fat 402
- Total Fat 44.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 82.1 mg
- Sodium 905.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.6 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 26.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemon pepper seasoning