Spicy Baked Stuffed Avocado
photo by littlebitesofbeauty
- Ready In:
- Start by preheating the oven to 400°F.
- Cut the avocados in half and scoop out a bit of the flesh from the center (think about digging a little whole in the middle of the avocado without piercing through to the other side) and save the rest for a later salad.
- Add a small layer of harissa in the whole.
- Crack the egg into the whole – try to get the yolk in the whole while the white part spills over the pan and around the avocado.
- Add a pinch of salt and let this bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Once it bakes off, take it out from the oven and add on all your toppings with a squeeze of lime juice. Enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!